- REACH Advanced CNC Facilities used to provide TechWorks FAST TRACK PROGRAM in partnership with Rock Valley College.
- TechWorks is an employer-driven training organization that develops and delivers a customized curriculum to prepare you for a career in advanced manufacturing in just six to eight weeks.Whether you are new to the manufacturing field or continued education is your goal, our small classroom size and hands-on training allows us to graduate highly employable individuals into our regional workforce. Currently, two credentials are offered:
- Measurement Materials & Safety
- CNC Lathe or Mill Operator Level One
In our TechWorks program you will learn the skills necessary to enter the manufacturing environment at an entry level position with a solid foundation of shop math, blueprint interpretation, metrology and CNC setup/operation skills.
You may be a good fit for TechWorks if you:
- have a desire to work in the advanced manufacturing field.
- have graduated from high school or completed your GED or college education and are interested in a career in a secure industry.
- are unemployed, underemployed or you want to make a career change to a secure industry.
- are interested in the opportunity to potentially program CNC machinery.
- are interested in continuing your education to advance in the manufacturing environment.
- seek a challenging and financially rewarding career in the growing manufacturing sector.